Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello Readers!

I want to expand my blog and tell you a little about upcoming events with a personal twist.

Mardi Gras Season coming up!

I am an Ohio native. Last year was my first Mardi Gras experience. I dressed up in a sequenced gown for the Krewe of Centaur bal and enjoyed the celebration. I think Mardi Gras is a wonderful cultural, southern event. The bals are filled with impressive decorations, each table themed differently. The presentations of princesses and captains are entertaining and unique. The parades are a blast. I love being outside and enjoying good times, while meeting interesting people.

This year I'm excited to attend the Krewe of Highland Bal. My cousin Angelina, practically my sister, and Uncle John, like a father to me, are coming from Cincinnati as guests. Both are from up north and are pumped to experience the Shreveport! Over the past year, I've gotten to know the "port city" well. I'm always impressed by the warm people and its charm. "Laissez les bon temps rouler!"


DATES to remember: Centaur Parade Feb. 6th, Gemini Feb. 13th, Highland Feb 14th.

1 comment:

  1. Are you currently under contract or is your contract about to expire?

    ReplyDelete